Last updated: August 22, 2019
Lens Group, LLC d/b/a Lift 361, a Delaware Corporation with its principal place of business located at 2763 Meadow Church Rd, Ste 203, Duluth, GA 30097 (“Lift361,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the https://www.lift361.com and https://www.lift361.com website(s) (cumulatively, “Website”) to provide the public with information about our data aggregation, analysis, intelligence, monetization, and management services that “Gather, Understand, and Leverage” customer data (our “Service”).
- On the Website,
- Via cookies, pixel trackers, other trackers, and usage logs;
- In email or other electronic messages responses to your contact requests on the Website that occur between you and this Website; For example, when you sign up to a mailing list or send us email or mail, we receive your email address or mailing address and the information you submit to us.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using our Service, you agree to the collection, storage, structuring, and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from that data, or from that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal information is, or is to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Provider)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may act as the Data Processor, or we use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual (or the estate or personal representative of a deceased individual) who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. Some of these uses of your Personal Information include:
- responding to your inquiries,
- communicating with you.
- managing and facilitating Lift361-related activities and online events.
- improving these activities and resources that we develop for you and our customers or vendors.
- making available and generate reports for internal business and member purposes.
- using, retaining, and sharing this Personal Information with outside parties as necessary to complete a request to meet our contractual obligations to our members, account holders, and requestors and to meet legal obligations.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Project details
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Other custom reporting or log data for our customers or vendor data processors
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information how our Service is accessed and used. Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept Cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Google Analytics/JS -Monster Insights
Use of Data
Lift361 uses the collected data for various purposes to:
- Provide and maintain our Service;
- Notify you about changes to our Service;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- Provide customer support;
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- Monitor the usage of our Service;
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- Provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information; and
- Perform any other functions permitted or required by applicable law.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Lift361 may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights;
- We must comply with the law.
Retention of Data
Lift361 will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Lift361 may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Lift361;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Service;
- Protect the personal safety of users of our Service or the public; and,
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). DNT is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Legal and Other Similar Uses
Pseudonymization and Anonymization
In some circumstances we pseudonymize and/or anonymize your Personal Information for business purposes including to improve our products and services, in which case we use such information without further notice to you. The processing of your Personal Information for this purpose is based on our legitimate interests to provide better products and services for our members. We retain the Personal Information for as long as they are necessary and useful to improve our products and services.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Lift361 aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you, and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have about you. Where possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Lift361 relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (Service Providers), to provide our Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use various third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, including Google Analytics. Whenever possible, we anonymize, pseudonymize or remove identifiable elements of collected Personal Information.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian, and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.lift361.com/contact-us/
- By postal mail by contacting
Attn: Compliance Group Lift361 2763 Meadow Church Rd Ste 203 Duluth, GA 30097
If you are located in the European Union or are an E.U. resident, please see more information on your rights: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en (there are language translations available).
If you are in the EU and you think your rights have been violated, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your national EU Data Protection Authority. You can learn more about these rights at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the handling of Personal Information that cannot be resolved between Lift361 and an individual.
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your Personal Information, we kindly request that you first contact us directly by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply promptly.