- Bachelor’s degree and seven to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven analytic skills, including querying, mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization using multiple data sets, technologies, and analytical techniques to identify business opportunities and shape strategy
- Strong SQL and Excel/Tableau skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools; experience in creating reports and presentations that effectively communicate analysis, insights, and recommendations
- Retail experience preferred
Responsible for guiding all analytical processes for a group of clients; will work in tandem with account management team to create targeted marketing strategies; and present analytical findings to clients
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee all analytical processes from a client perspective, including modeling, data mining, marketing program performance, and CRM program creation
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends, patterns, and opportunities for growth through analysis of complex data sets
- Work directly with client to understand business goals and make strategic recommendations on how data/analytics can be leveraged to help achieve stated goals
- Create best-practice client reports and presentations based on data mining, analysis, and visualization; present analytical findings and actionable insights at internal and external meetings
- Understand statistical modeling, clustering, and test design and utilize understanding to help achieve client objectives
- Create segmentation of customers based on various data points, including transactional, demographic, psychographic, or other behavioral data
- Utilize SQL for gathering information for compiling results, including writing custom queries and performing quality assurance checks
Mail resume to Nicole Schwartz, Lift361, 2763 Meadow Church Road, Suite 203, Duluth, GA 30097.