Responsible for client relationships and the development/implementation of marketing and CRM strategy. Through the use of consumer data and analytics, will assess the clients’ marketing programs to provide actionable insights and recommendations. Will be a trusted advisor to the clients’ marketing and CRM teams and will work to build programs that align to the strategic direction. Responsibilities will link functional areas together, customer relations, strategy, analytics, program measurement, revenue growth and program execution.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leverage data, analytics and research to optimize current strategies and develop innovative approaches
- Apply customer behavior data and insights to continuously recommend and test campaign variables to optimize performance.
- Familiarity with tools to help access large amounts of data (Tableau, Alteryx, Excel, SQL, etc.)
- Work closely with data analysts to read and report our clients’ marketing results
- Work with clients to integrate their CRM strategy across direct channels including direct mail, email, mobile and online/web.
- Responsible for designing and/or continuously improving our clients’ integrated marketing programs by creating and enhancing strategic concepts and testing plans
- Facilitate a variety of client meetings and workshops that result in clear action items and ownership, including quarterly business reviews to drive continual program improvement
- Integrate closely with account management and analytics teams to improve customer satisfaction, ensure flawless delivery and deploy, track and measure programs
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of industry, market trends, tools and technologies?
- Develop new ideas and define strategic plans that increase value for lift361 clients and drive incremental sales growth
- Develop high quality and professionally delivered presentations in response to customer needs
- Assist in developing and delivering proposals for new offerings and new business
View full job posting on LinkedIn or mail resume to Nicole Schwartz, Lift361, 2763 Meadow Church Road, Suite 203, Duluth, GA 30097.