Responsible for the collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation of quantitative data to assist in the production of integrated direct-to-consumer marketing strategies across multiple channels.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Identifying and translating business units needs into actionable business strategy through statistical modeling, analysis, data mining, test design, profiling and segmentation
- Overseeing the work of other statisticians and data scientists to ensure the quality of statistical work across the organization
- Utilizing advanced techniques, data mining tools and quantitative analyses to identify cross-sell, up-sell, retention and acquisition opportunities, better target and deliver products and services to customers and better manage portfolio risk Development and implementation of data-driven marketing campaign statistical models, including response, risk, attrition and volume predictive models
- Manage the development, deployment and performance of the modeling; Monitor the performance of implemented models, creating model performance reports to ensure the models perform as expected
- Provide insights and marketing actions based on the analyses and interaction with marketing personnel and other customer intelligence associates to ensure use and execution of results of statistical analyses
- Experience (strong usage and programming skills) in software packages including Python, R, SAS, and SQL
- Working with large data sets, grouping together data and visualizing results. Experience with AWS is preferred
- Ability to communicate complex results in a simple and concise manner
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry and market trends
View full job posting on LinkedIn or mail resume to Nicole Schwartz, Lift361, 2763 Meadow Church Road, Suite 203, Duluth, GA 30097.