Bachelors degree and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Responsibilities include; client relations, client communications, project management, deliverable execution and assists in the development of CRM and marketing strategies. This position is required to have frequent client contact.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage client priorities to ensure all deliverables are delivered on-time and according to plan.
- Ensure adherence to strategic direction.
- Implement and manage projects to ensure flawless delivery of client programs.
- Ensure client relationships uphold Lift361 standards for quality, timeliness, and service
- Work with support departments developing strategy and managing client deliverables.
- Serve as central point of communication for client.
- Draft statements of work for existing clients.
- Manage billing process including estimates and planning as well as supporting invoicing process.
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking and managing priorities.
- Maintain a strategic understanding of data and analytical applications.
Mail resume to Nicole Schwartz, Lift361, 2763 Meadow Church Road, Suite 203, Duluth, GA 30097.